Well, friends, we have been nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award by (Over)Analysing Literature. We’re going to pass it around to all the bloggers on this site, so you can get to know them! Because, you know, we have personalities.
- Thank the person who nominated you in the blog post.
- Answer the 11 questions set by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions to answer.
- Worst movie adaptation of a book that you have ever seen?
- The Count Of Monte Cristo. This is by far my favorite book, and my least favorite movie. I won’t ruin it for those of you who haven’t seen it, but COME ON! It doesn’t even cover the first quarter of what Alexander Dumas wrote.
- Most embarrassing moment?
- Well. I had just been recruited for a college women’s golf team. Unfortunately, we practiced with the men. I was still very single then, and these men were all good looking and tan. So, I get up for my first tee-off in practice, and I’m incredibly nervous because they’re all staring at me. I pull back the club, and absolutely whiff it on my follow-through. I lost all dating opportunities with that one moment.
- Favourite food?
- Sushi. I hate being pregnant.
- Least favourite colour?
- Orange. I love red, but I hate orange. It looks cheap.
- Saddest character death ever?
- For anyone who watches Once Upon A Time, I hope you’re caught up, because this is a spoiler. When Neil dies… ugh. I cried. I’m not a crier, and I cried.
- Dogs or cats, and which are you more like?
- A cat. I like lots of alone time, and I’m really not that excited when new people come into my house.
- Would you rather live your entire life in a basement or an attic?
- Attic. Mostly because I love the Little Princess.
- What is your earliest memory?
- My dad had purchased a big red, rubber ball for me to play with. I was four, and we were in our backyard. He was throwing it up in the air, and I was trying to catch it. At one point, he threw it so high that I lost sight of it, and it came down and landed right on my face. It hurt so much. I’ve never let him forget it.
- If you could preserve one moment in time to revisit whenever you like, what would it be?
- If I could go visit the 1600s, that’s where I would go. I know that’s not technically re-visiting, but I’ve always wanted to wear their dresses.
- A book/movie/song you love from a genre you usually dislike?
- I’m a Christian/Slow Soul-Wrenching ballad type, but I love I Want To Be Your Underwear. It’s a ridiculous song, but I just think it’s oddly creative.
- A fact about you that someone might find surprising?
- Although I love solitude, I also love new, busy places. As in, geographically new. I think I would love New York, just because it’s so busy. However, I only enjoy busy places when I’m alone. I don’t understand it, either.
Ok, bloggers, your turn! I’ll write up 11 new questions, and you answer them! Be sure to leave a pingback to this page, or comment with your link if you accept the challenge.
- If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
- If you could only have one dessert for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?
- What is your dream mode of transportation?
- What is something universally liked, that you absolutely can’t stand?
- Do you watch Once Upon A Time, and if not, are you clinically insane?
- Pepsi or Coke?
- Which animal scares you the most?
- What’s your favorite hobby, besides writing?
- How do you take your coffee?
- Which is your favorite season, and why?
- What do you consider the most attractive trait in the opposite sex?
Ok, I tag everyone on this site, because I don’t know many other people. Repost my 11 questions, answer them, and pass it on! Don’t forget to let me know when you’ve accomplished it, so I can put it on our site.